Imagine that you enter your private space and cut yourself off from external stimuli. The soft thermoactive material Secondskin® presses your whole body, and you begin to calm down. Adults who are inside of the bags are relaxed, feel good with each other and have a positive attitude towards other people. Children calm down, enter a state of full satisfaction, they are happy to hide in them to calm down.
– you can breathe freely in it
– Secondskin® material – gives the impression of additional skin
– tightens the whole body
– transparent – we can see the outside environment
– seamless, highest quality knitwear
– certified, non-toxic threads
– silencing and lowering emotional tension
– support for proprioceptive and vestibular systems
– deep relaxation and rest
– strengthening the sense of security
– integration of body, mind and emotions
– peaceful sleep
|Conditions for using the Intimate Bag:
– Place: a room, wooden or smooth, rubber floor
– Room temperature: approx. 20 degrees (possibly tilted window)
– Sound: calm music or silence
– Clothing: light, single-layered (the bag itself is already one layer of clothing), possibly nakedEntering the Intimate bag:
– We go inside the bag – which is knot-tied on one side – by putting the feet at the very bottom of the bag. Then we pull the bag over the whole body and sit down on the floor. The bag can be tied from the other side and then we can start the exercise stage.
|Moving inside the bag:
1. Pull the bag tight onto yourself so that it presses your whole body
|Body positions in the Intimate bag:
1. The „baby” position
Going outside the bag:
– Try not to get too abruptly out of the bag.
Recommended time of being in the bag: 20 – 40 minutes
The object is suitable for use on slippery or soft ground. Nails, jewellery or other sharp objects protruding from the floor can damage the knitwear.
The bag comes in two versions of density: